5) Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? “With a Cigarette I Am Not Alone”.
– Smoking cigarettes is like being with a friend.
– When I lean back and light my cigarette and see the glow in the dark, I am not alone any more…
6) Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? I Like to Watch the Smoke.
– Smoking provides satisfaction because it is a playful, creative activity.
7) Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? Smoking Memories.
– Certain moments in our lives are closely linked with cigarettes.
8) Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? Smoking Helps Me Think.
– Smoking literally provides a sort of “smoke screen” that helps to shut out distractions.
9) Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? Cigarettes Help Us to Relax.
– Smoking helps us to relax because, like music, it is rhythmic.
– Just smoke a cigarette and think of nothing, just blow the smoke in the air – that’s what I like to do when I’ve had a pretty tough day.