We ship items out as soon as possible, but this will not be the same day as your order. In general, please ad 1-5 business days to allow for processing time. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If we anticipate a longer lead time – you will be noted by email.
You should receive an email confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. If you don’t receive that email, please check spam folder and see if you can locate it. This is especially important because, if you haven’t received the order confirmation email, you also won’t receive the email with your shipment notification and tracking information.
All parcels are sent out using a tracked mail service. Your tracking number will be emailed to you once the Post process your order.
Please note: The expected delivery times below are given to us by the shipping companies, occasionally parcels are delayed. Allow extra time for your order to arrive and check your tracking number before contacting us.
Shipment Variating from 7 to 30 days depends on the country of destination. The most European nations are reachable between 10 to 14 days. In the past, we even got shipments in 8 days to the USA where another Shipment took almost 20 days to Netherlands.
Please note: International orders can be delayed or held up in customs. Allow extra time for your order to arrive and check your tracking number before contacting us.
For all international orders, the following applies:
- We are not liable if the package is taken, held, or destroyed by customs.
- There will be NO REFUNDS given on international orders once the item(s) have been shipped unless they are returned to us. We do not refund shipping cost for international orders.
- All refunds on international orders are credited back to the customers, less the 30% of the price for shipping costs.
- If the package is returned to us we can reship it. The reshipment fee is 14$/carton. It’s the price to get the package back and ship it again.
- Some, but not all, packages can be tracked before they cross the border into your country using the tracking number provided to you at the time of shipment via 17track.net and/or Post.
- All packages, once they have passed through customs into your country, are handed off to your local mail service and may be trackable under the same information via their website or by phone.
Countries we do ship to
We are shipping to USA, Canada, Netherlands, Sweden, France, Denmark, Spain and Germany.