Shipping Insurance terms and procedure
All parcels we ship via Courier service by Registered Priority Mail and comply with international shipping regulations related to shipping of duty-free items.
We offer Shipping with Insurance at a price of 20% of the total order value (in-case of one 4 Cartons of cigarettes Insurance amount would be 30USD for example).
The Cigarette Replacement Insurance is covering the following events:
- Lost or stolen parcels ( when the parcel is more than 35 days undelivered);
- Parcel seized or held by the customs authority of the country of the receiver;
- Parcel stoped by our local customs and returned to us. In this case we need to pay for reship.
Cigarette Insurance Sign Up
The Insurance is covering the total order. In the event the order is packed in different parcels the insurance is going to cover every single parcel.
- In the event, the Parcel is more than 35 days not received customer need to inform CigsSpot by Email with the Order number about the fact of missing parcel.
- CigsSpot will review the case and claim necessary information from the Postal service provider. This procedure will take 5 Working days.
- In case the parcel is not recoverable within 40 days CigsSpot will ship Free of charge a new package with the same product matching to your order related to the lost shipment.